E36 Steering wheel mis-aligned after service

Just picked up my 95 325i from service where I had the front
brakes/rotors, the drivers side ball joint and front sway bar linkages
replaced ($660.00 CDN). Driving home I noticed the steering wheel to be
a few degrees off horizontal. Not something I noticed before so I assume

it's a result of the service. Does anyone know if this is possible, and
what it takes to correct?

I would just like to have a little background knowledge before I talk to

the service people. I hate getting that service manager snow job!

Thanks
Dino