RE: Injector cleaner

It seems that Techron is the one to get. But I tried to locate it here in
Canada with out succes (well, I tried local autoparts only). But the local
autopart told me that the Castrol fuel injector cleaner was reported to be
very strong and effective. Some of his customers mentionned they had to
change the spark plug after a treatment. Does it make sense or it's because
their plugs were already shot before?

Anyone tried the Castrol cleaner?  Comments??
What does BMW sell at the parts counter?

Thanks
Michel Drainville
91 318ic