Looking for an L7 foglight and possible sale of same vehicle

Greetings,

On a road trip to Charleston last week a foreign object took out the fog
light of my 1986 BMW L7.  Does anyone know where to get an inexpensive
replacement?  I checked with my local BMW dealer and he wanted $90 or so
dollars.

Also I am contemplating selling the same car.  I have just taken a job
selling new Volvos here in Atlanta.  I might be able to talk my dealer into
giving me a demo of some variety within the month.  I have photos available
via email and all books, and records back to 1993.  The car is polar silver.
It is in above average shape with 120k on the odometer.  It has always been
a southern car.  I would like to get $4000 for it.

Trip Copeland
Duluth, GA
"Can I sell you a new Volvo"