Brake questions

I have a '97 M3 and I'm about to change the brake pads.  I have a few
questions before I get started.

Is it a good idea to turn the stock rotors or should I get new ones?  If it
is recommended to get new rotors, I think I will go with the Euro floating
rotors up front, however, what should I do with the rear rotors?  Should I
stick with stock rear rotors?

I also plan on flushing out the brake fluid with ATE super blue racing fluid.
 How much fluid will I need to do this procedure?  What is the best
procedure?  Will I need a brake bleeder kit?  Where is the best source for
this?

Since I will working on the brakes, how will I know if I need to rebuild the
calipers?  Is there an obvious sign I need to look for?  Also, is it a good
idea to switch over to stainless steel brake lines?  Which ones are reputable
and where can I get some?

I am also thinking about painting my calipers.  Where is a good source for
Folia-Tec paint?  How much of this paint will I need to paint all calipers?

Is there anything else I should look into changing?  Are there any little
parts (consumables) that I will need or should change?  Thanks for your help.

Paul