e34 shimmy

Eugene-- Out of balance wheels are a major contibutor to e34 seem
rock-and-roll in the 40-60 range.  Even if they've been balanced in standard
machines, they could be off enough for major vibration.  Find a shop with a
Hunter GSP 9700 balancer (for a location near you, try gsp9700.com).  Good
luck.

Blake
89 535
93 525