need sunroof crank handle for my 1986 325 E30...

Hi all,
I loaned my 325e to a friend (his collateral was a 1989 Porsche 911 Turbo,
so I wasn't too concerned...) and when I got it back I went to open my
sunroof and the handle flew off, almost hitting me in the head, landing in
the backseat.  (The handle).

It looks like the thing screws into place probably against a corresponding
gear in the roof, so I'm looking for another...  Anyone have one laying
around?  Any ideas on cost new from dealer?

TIA!

- -Rod Birch