Re: Kleen Wheels on a 95 740i (NOT!)

Steve-

At least apply some wax to your wheels which will reduce dust buildup and make cleaning much easier. I have found that you can easily wipe dust off of a waxed wheel with your finger whereas it sticks to unwaxed wheels. Also, P21 is good, but I have found that Simple Green
works just fine (cheaper!) and I don't believe it has any harsh cleaners in it as I haven't seen any detrimental effects on my wheels (if anyone knows differntly, let me know!). On waxed wheels, you can just give dry wheels a spray of green, wait 30 secs.,  and then use a
damp, soft long-bristle brush to remove all dust with a minimum of elbow grease followed a spray w/ the hose. I can even clean the BBS basket-weavers on my M5 this way in minutes.

Todd Kenyon
88 M5