Re: E30 Windshields

I had the same problem with aftermarket windshields for my Acura - the
aftermarket parts had a much wider and darker band across the top, which
was of concern both with regard to looks and to the fact that I'm 6'4" and
have to look through the very top of the windshield.  After much searching,
a glass place found me a windshield without the band - it was still
slightly tinted everywhere like the stock one.

On my E30, the aftermarket glass I had installed last year is not
distinguishable from the original windshield - so you should be able to
find a stock-looking one.