Cobra Radar Detectors for Sale

Hey Everyone -
       I was at an estate sale up in Santa Fe this past weekend and purchased
10 Cobra ESD9200 9-Band Voice/Visual/Audio Radar/Laser Detectors (I paid $60
a piece for them). BRAND NEW STILL IN FACTORY VACUUM SEALED BOXES.  I'm
offering them for sale at $115 each if anyone is interested (they retail for
$199.)
       I used one of them in my M5 on the way back to Albuquerque (picked up
every state trooper and local cop like a charm, and even let me know that an
approaching ambulance was coming when I got inside city limits (Emergency
Vehicle Alert).  Very nice detectors.
       If anyone is interested, let me know.   I'll send them anywhere in US
for $115 + $8 shipping.
Terry,
bmwking@domain.elided