Your Opinions regarding CD Changer and Warranty.

Hello, All Bimmers.

I have two questions to ask your valuable experiences.

First of all, I found out that there is aftermarket CD changer, which is
sold by Sound Conception.  It is much cheaper ($269.95 for 6 changer and
$308 for 12 changer) than the factory one. Have you ever experienced this
company?

Second, it is regarding the extended warranty.
I found out that there are several choices, such as extended warranty from
BMW dealer or Warranty Gold and Warranty Direct through the internet.
Have you ever experienced the extended warranty from the above options?

Please let me know your comments and experiences.

Thanks in advance.

W.T.