SOLD: 1999 BMW Z3 2.8 coupe

I have reached a verbal agreement to sell my Z3 coupe. I really appreciate
all the inquiries and sympathize with those of you who wanted it for
yourself. Since the sale isn't fully complete I don't want to reveal who it
is going to just yet, but you can expect to see it running in a professional
sports car road racing circuit next year. I think this is a fitting way for
the car to carry on and am happy with the outcome.

The deal is for the car-only, so I will be seriously looking at selling off
all the following as individual items since I have not received any response
for a west coast 3.0 Z3 coupe codrive opportunity. Note that the wheels/tires
fit the E36 M3 also, but the other parts are specific only to the 2.5/2.8/3.0
Z3, (maybe the 318ti?):

(1) Simmons FR-Series (5-spoke) 3-piece custom street wheel set.
- - 8.5" x 17" @ 38mm et, silver centers with polished lip (have digital pic)

(1) Monocoque ultra-lightweight custom 3-piece race wheel set; 17 x 7.5f/8.5r
- - weigh 14 lb each!
- - w/2000 model Hoosier 245/40 A3S03 DOT-R tires mounted, 80% tread depth
- - includes required special-length lugbolts

(1) BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster factory-option round-spoke wheel set, 17 x 7.5f/8.5r
- - w/new Kumho V700 full tread heat-cycled DOT-R tires mounted
- - 225/45f & 255/40r sizes
- - rain tires bought 8/00 for the SCCA National Championships, never used

Misc. Hoosier A3S03 tires, 1999 model bought late this year
- - (1) set of (2) new and (2) almost new (90% tread)
- - (1) set with about 40% tread left

(1) Koni custom-valved double adjustable Z3 hydraulic shock set
- - rebuilt this year by Koni during revalve
- - includes required modified upper rear shock mounts
- - includes custom bracket on front strut for using M3 long endlinks
- - includes Ground Control adjustable M3 heim-joint front endlinks

(1) Hand-picked BMW Z3 front spindle set (virtually unobtainable)
- - have maximum factory tolerances favoring camber

(1) Dinan adjustable 27mm Z3 front swaybar

(1) Carbotech Z3 brake pad set; 80%+ pad material remaining
- - Panther compound for front pads
- - Green/kelated-metallic compound for rear pads

(2) K&N Z3/M3 stock replacement air filters

(1) Supertrap stainless steel muffler
- - 5" dia x 19" long, 2.5" inlet

(1) HMS/DaLan hidden-receiver Z3 trailer hitch assy. w/electrical trailer
plug &
receiver

(1) 1993 Wells Cargo 5'x8' enclosed trailer with drop-gate rear door
- - new tires this year
- - will throw in everything inside not listed above:
- - (1) spare trailer wheel/tire, never used
- - (1) small floor jack in case & (2) jackstands
- - (1) Craftsman 14.4V portable drill in case w/spare battery & charger
- - (1) 7 gal. air tank
- - (1) 12V air pump
- - (1) 30 qt. cooler
- - (2) folding fabric chairs