The e30 Radio Search

Henry,

>>bought a Kenwood which I thought was perfect because you can switch the
display to red from green to match the interior lights.  But, after reading
the installation instructions, I'm having second thoughts.  <<

I dont know if your E30 has a different radio mount than my E36 but I had no
trouble mouning the latest model of Kenwood Excelon head unit...It slides
right in.  Its an awsome unit, and improves the stock sound
dramatically...Its also an excellent base for a complete upgrade, which I'm
completing this weekend.....Find out if the E30 is different than teh E36
mounting technique.
Paul Elliott
'99 Alpine White M3  <25000 mi  Forged M dbl-spokes; Rotex pads; Dinan Stage
II Supercharger; Stygar Short Shift kit and Clutch Stop; Skaggs Pedals;
X-brace; Sound by Kenwood Excelon, Polk, JL Audio