Re: BG additives

I'm a firm believer in BG Supercharge gas additive. My mechanic recommended
it to me a few years ago when my '82 320i started showing its age. I used it
about every third fill up for a year, and my seat of the pants dynometer
(actually, speed at which I could climb the 6% grades in the canyon between
Salt Lake City and Park City) increased quite a bit.  I suppose that it
could be environmental, but it sure seemed to get better over time.