Bought it!

Late this afternoon I became the proud owner of the '95 E34 wagon about
which I have posted several queries lately. First of all, thanks for the
help that many of you have given me. Second, I need to clarify that this car
does indeed have the correct cosmetic elements for a '95, I just needed to
look a little more closely to determine that what I thought was black was
really dark green.

The car is totally amazing and I am delighted by the purchase, but I have a
couple of questions. First of all, the radio reception is somewhat weaker
than that of my '88 Mercedes wagon and, if memory serves me correctly, it is
weaker than that of my old '92 E34 wagon as well. It works well enough that
I'm pretty sure that the antenna is hooked up correctly, but I'm getting a
great deal of buzzing that corresponds to RPM when I am listening in the AM
mode. Is there any kind of antenna booster that can be put inline? Any
thoughts on the buzzing?

Also, I have noticed that the driver's seat seems to have a small amount of
play in it when the car is first accelerating or stopping. Is this common?
Any recommendations for a fix?

Lastly, is it possible to defeat the horn chirping that occurs when
locking/unlocking the car by remote?

Thanks,

John Byrne

P.S. Anybody looking for a beautiful 1988 Mercedes 300 TE? I know where you
can find one!