FS: 533i motor/trans etc.

Hi,
I apologize if this is a duplicate. My wife may have posted the same message
already. Last month I crashed my baby '83 533i 250k. Everybody said it's total.
But I hated to see it gone like this. So I took out everything I could and what
was not damaged before sending it to a junk yard.
FS: '91 rebuilt engine 105k $500/bo, 5 speed trans, lots of other parts.
Location: NE of Philadelphia.
We live in an appartment complex and the property manager does not seem to
appreciate the engine next to my door. He wants it off "the property grounds"
within a week. So even if you are not interested, any advice on what I can
possibly do with the motor is appreciated.
Thanks.
Ilia.
'87 535is (the replacement)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1641