brake pads for e36

well, it's time for new pads.  I'm thinking of swapping to a different than
stock pad.  I'd like something that has more stopping power than the stock
pads and a less or equal amount of dust.  Something rotor friendly is also a
must.  I've heard about green stuff, but who makes those? and metal masters
also.  i don't want a pad that's going to squeel and cry everytime i hop on
the brakes either.  So what do you think?  any recommendations?

thanks
Matthew C. Smith
'96 328is