E30IC - Bonehead Move - Part Needed!!

OK, this was pretty stupid but now is not the time to dwell on past
mistakes.  I'm in need of a rubber gasket, it is for a 3rd brake light on a
'90 325ic.  This gasket is not part of the lamp (red plastic), but lies
between the trunk and the cap.  The stealer wants $187 for the cap in primer
with the gasket.  I just need the gasket.  If anyone has one or any leads
I'd gladly follow-up.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Jude