Portland area bodyshop ?

Hi all,

It's a sad day here. The other night as I coming home from work around
midnight, I passed a truck stalled in the fast lane. I ppulled into the other
lane and after passing the truck, pulled back into the fast lane. Some
distance ahead, my daughter said "look out!" at the same time I saw a tire
standing vertical in the lane. (approx 20 feet in front of me) I swerved, but
having a cement wall on my left, didn't really crank the wheel as much as I
would have liked. Sadly, I clipped the tire with my right front fender and
the tire managed to damage the door as well. I lost the hubcap and lower trim
as well. So, now I have the task to find a competent body shop in the
Portland/Vancouver area to repair the damage. Anybody have any suggestions?

TIA
STeve