RE: <R compound tires>

Well the G-force is discontinued so no worries there, besides they are hard
to drive on
Many have found the hoosiers to be the easiest to go fast on and they wear
slightly better then the G-force
However the kumho is the best compromises between wear and grip, they are
almost as fast and last a good deal longer
Then hoosier, however have been known to get sloppy and overheat if abused,
the toyo is slightly slower but has the more wear
Resistance and do not overheat as much, and last the A032R is the rain tire
of choice, awesome wear (have heard of people getting 15000 miles
And several track days) but grip is only slightly better then the really
good street tires

So in this order
Hoosier
Kumho
Toyo
A032r

Figured in grip/wear they are all very similar, if you plan to competitively
autocross also I'd say kumho
For strictly track days the toyo should be better and if you have the budget
there is Goodyear GSCS
Which is hoosier level of traction and kumho wear, however they are BIG
BUCKS

Jeff