<R compound tires>

After my first driving school and discovering that my street tires over heat
and feel like I am driving on dog snot after a few hard laps I am deciding
what type of r compound tire to get. I am new to track driving and more
concerned with the manners of the tire at the limit, in the rain, and
durability than the ultimate grip. I am looking at Toyo RA1, BFG g-Force T/A,
Kumo VictoRacer V700, and Yokohama A032R. I would appreciate feedback on these
or other tires.
Thanks

Paul
E36 325IS