WTB: E30 325iC parts

Hello All,

I need to buy some parts this week for my '87 325iCA, and before hitting
the commercial establishments, I figgered I'd post the list to see if
anyone here has them available.

I need:

- - hood shock
- - convertible top lid shocks (a pair)
- - trunk shocks (a pair)
- - glovebox latch and lock assembly
- - front factory spoiler, preferably black, and belly guard
- - convertible top, seals and straps (black)
- - conv top shock housing (plastic cylinders on the assembly that hold and
guide the shocks)
- - working console guages, esp fuel and odo (with approx 155k miles)
- - power steering fluid resevoir
- - power antenna asmbly (preferebly flush mount and black)
- - rear seats and seat back, tan leather
- - sidemarker light bulb housings (4 of 'em)
- - coolant expansion tank level sensor
- - new stereo

If anyone has this stuff available, please let me know (with price).

Thanks,

Drew