Help Needed! in Canberra, ACT, AU

Hi all
    my baby ('85 520i) was involved in an accident with a pole. The damage
to the engine was minor but the front centre was damaged. I am currently
looking for a reasonable smash repairer in the Canberra region. As I am a
student, I don't think I can afford a really expensive job. This is my first
time tackling this so I would appreciate it greatly if anyone could give any
suggestions at all. I definitely need a new bumper and a new grill and the
bonnet was dented in slightly at the centre, and so was the front panelling
at the bottom.

TIA,
Damian
'85 520i (in ICU)