E28 control arm bushing

Hello all,
I have just purchased a 750 control arm bushing for my 535.  I have
already machined and installed the right one, but when I was machining
the original left bushing, it self-destructed (with my help).  I now
purchased a replacement 750 bushing for the 750 bushing that I destroyed,
but I have three questions.

1) Do I leave on the green pieces that are pressed into each side of the
bushing or do I 	remove them before installation?  They are the small
plastic pieces that have the 	part number (or some number) imprinted.

2) Does anyone know of a machine shop at which I could have the second
left bushing 	ground to fit.   I can press the bushing in, but I want
someone else to be 	responsible when the bushing explodes sending hot
liquid everywhere.   I live in 	the Fort Worth, TX area.  What is a fair
price?

3) Does the outer cyclindrical sleeve of the bushing need to be ground
down to the 	width of the original bushing, or does only the cast part
through which the bolt 	passes need to be machined to fit between the two
brackets on the subframe?

Thanks in advance for any input,

James Boyd III
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!