Re: E-30 radio removal

Woops,  I apologize, guess I didn't look close enough last time.  The allen
wrench trick worked for me though, it's worth a shot if you have a set.
As long as were on the subject, did 89 e-30's come with a cd changer in the
trunk or a factory amp?  I have a mounting bracket in my trunk, the speakers
that were described by someone on ebay as "premium sound package" speakers,
and saw an amp for sale on ebay with the same description.  Just curious if
they had this stuff this early, and where my amp would be hiding.
Thanks,
Jake
89 325i

In a message dated 11/8/00 3:25:56 PM Central Standard Time,