A friend in need

Howdy, Digesters!  It's been a while since I visited the BMW Digest, having
sold my last BMW over a year ago now (hard to believe it's been that long).
The folks over at the IHC Digest are pretty good company now, though.  And,
if I end up buying that nifty unrestored 2002 I saw the other day I may just
end up a 2-digest man...  :)

I'll cut to the chase: I have a neighbor friend in need of a part, and I
have no idea where to turn here in Atlanta, GA.  I'm hoping someone on the
list can offer up some suggestions.

My friend has an '89 325i with a broken passenger-side rear window, and it's
starting to get cold in the evenings.  Does anyone know of a good,
reasonable used parts source either a) in the Atlanta area or b) that will
ship auto glass?  Price does matter, unfortunately -- my neighbor is a
"starving student" at Georgia Tech.  I'm willing to help him pull the window
from a yard, if needs be.

Please forward any ideas or suggestions you may have.  Thanks in advance for
the help.  My neighbor (Chris) will be most grateful.

Alan St. John
Atlanta, GA
Formerly (and fondly remembered) Bimmers: '73 2002, '74 2002, '75 2002, '77
320i
alan.stjohn@domain.elided