Re: 320i

Gary,

If the body and interior are in good shape, and you like the car. Just get the head redone. Or replace the
valve seals. This won't cost you a lot of money and the car will probably last another 250K at least. When
you start talking about 6-cylinder transplants then you need several parts from an E21 323i, the front
crossmember. Might as well get the rear disks while you are collecting 323 parts.
3-4K for an engine rebuild seems a little extreme? Have you checked the prices on rebuilt engines, they go
for a lot cheaper than that. Join the E21Digest also, they can answer a lot of your questions about your
car.

Jacob