Re: Brake light message

>>I have been experiencing a problem with my left break light on my E36 M3(all
>>other tail and brake lights are fine). The OBC would say that "1 brake light
>>fail" message and in most cases the light would not be out. Eventually the
>>bulb did go out and i replaced it. Even after replacing the bulb, the
>>message
>>did not go away until after a couple of days. I have been having this
>>problem
>>on and off for sometime now.

	I don't know whether this works or is just a lot of bull, but I
once saw someone respond to someone else on this list with a problem like
yours, suggesting that he replace any non-BMW bulbs with bulbs bought from
the BMW dealer.  Something about different resistance or impedance or
whatever.  Cheap enough to give it a shot to see if it works, no?

	Cheers,
	Seeker