FS Seattle 85' 635CSi

Gentlemen
  I have a petite woman customer in the Seattle area wanting to find a good
home for her dream coupe, now that I've found her a 318i, which is a much
better fit for her and her in-town parking hassles.  85' 635CSi automatic.
  Give me a call for pictures/details.

 Dan Patzer the CyberWrench from BIMMERS ONLY Seattle's exclusive BMW hobby
shop
Providing O.E.M. parts, Independent service & Instruction since 1964
 12724  Marine Drive,  Marysville, Wa. 98271
72' tii touring   K1200LT   85' 732i   R850R
http://www.nwlink.com/~bmrfamly/   425-259-3601
MEMBER IBMWSP