Re: Five point harness sub belt install for E36 M3?

Ron, the collective digest advise was/is: Don't do 5 or 6-point
harnesses without a 'real' rollbar. Not a harness bar. A bolt-in
Auto-Power or T.C.Kline (Better - if you can wait), or custom bar.
The opinion was split on the Scroth 4 point without a bar. I use them in
my street car, for driving schools, and I don't have a bar. But having a
2002 race car now, with a real roll car and 5-point belt, I'm not sure
the Scroth is that much better than stock belts for driving schools.