Re: E30 Shock Recommendations

In a message dated 10/19/00 10:11:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I have an E30 325is that has been lowered but is now
 in need of new shocks. This is my daily driver and I
 do not do any track events. I would welcome any
 recommendations and experiences with different brands. >>

Go with Bilstein Sports with Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (or H&R Sport springs).
My son's '86 325es has the Eibach/Bilstein Sports setup (only street use) and
it rides wonderfully!...not rough or overly stiff at all!...Now if you leave
lowered springs on with "regular" shocks it'll ride like a buckboard!

Good luck,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
Nittany Bimmers Chapter