Re: 535IS No Start - Happy ending!

Thanks to the list my BMW is now starting and running
reliabily.  It turns out the Main relay was the cause.
The relay would "click" (i.e. getting power) but the
circuit remained open.  Upon inspection of the old
relay you could see that the contacts were well pitted
and worn.  This weekend I will be replacing the rest
of the relay family as so many of you suggested.  And
for fun, I replaced all the fuses, changed the fuel
filter and inspected the ECU as well.

Thanks again
Dean
88 535is