Thanks everyone

    I am very grateful to all of you who wrote to me about my muffler
problems.  I showed my mom all the e-mails ( about 10 total) and sold her on
the idea that i would have to replace the cheap one in a couple of years,
while putting on the stock one would last around 10 years.  We're having it
installed Friday.
                                                    Thank You so much!!!
                                                            Kevin

'86 735i soon to be purring again