looking for an original BMW amplifier

For those of you who upgraded your stereo systems of
your '97 or newer E39 or 7 series, you may have an
original BMW amplifier lying around somewhere.

I am looking for the BMW amplifier which was used in
my '98 E39 (apparently, this amplifier was also used
in the 7 series) sound system.

The BMW part number is:

65 12 6 903 668
or
65 12 8 386 281

Both these part numbers are for the exact same
item(amplifier). I am looking to purchase the above
item. Please e-mail me if anyone has what I am looking
for.

Thank you,

JOHN
http://im.yahoo.com/