HELP!! 94' 740i BMW

I have a 1994 740i BMW and it has tons of problems that happened at once.

To start this off... It all started when I took my car to the dealer.  They
told me that there was a recall on my Radiator cap and that they didn't have
the part in stock.  They wanted me to bring the car back to have it
replaced.  Since the BMW dealer is 60 miles away from home, I waited until I
needed to pay them a visit again.  Well.. I suppose I waited too long, I
sprung a coolant leak from a hose that goes on the back of the motor to the
Transmission.  Before I knew that this happened, I had the cap replaced
because I thought I was loosing coolant to a defective cap.  After I found
out that one of my coolant hoses were leaking, my car started overheating.
I am thinking that it's a thermostat, or I've heard that older BMWs have
water pumps that have a fiberglass gear to pump the water that goes bad.  I
don't know which one it is, I'm hoping someone may help me out with this.

Well.. That's my coolant story, here's the rest of the problems I am having.

1.  Coolant leak on the hose that goes from the back of the motor to the
transmission.
2.  Dealer tells me that the riostat on the secondary radiator fan is
broken.  Coolant fan is no longer turning on.
3.  Expansion Valve on AC is not functioning correctly.
4.  The speed display has a digital computer readout that doesn't display
all the characters until the car is warm.
5.  I now have an oil leak between the Motor and the Transmission.
6.  I have a terrible shimmy when I accelerate, it goes away when I exceed
40 miles per hour.
7.  Airbag light is coming on.  Dealer tells me that it's a possible wiring
problem or bad passenger airbag.

My gosh!! It seems like this has all happened at once.  I have owned many
BMW's but never had this many problems.  I bought this car used with only
71K miles on it.  I have ran a Car Fax and have found nothing on the title.

Has anyone else experienced this many problems?

Let me know,

Brandon Hansen
cole@domain.elided