Re: Evansville, Ind, Autofest 2000

Hello fellow listers;
Are any "Shade Tree Mechanic", "Crank and Chrome" or Dennis Gage & Sam Emola
fans planning on going to the "My Classic Car" Autofest event next weekend,
Oct 13,14,15?  Leatherique has been invited to do some leather restoration
seminars and will present the trophy for the best interior, so we'll be
there!  If you are in the neighborhood, and free that weekend, please stop by
to say hello, or if you have any specific leather care questions we can help
you with, we can chat about it in person!  Can anyone let me know how the
weather is in Evansville these days?
Best regards,
George Pavlisko
www.Leatherique.com