Re: Jack on control arm??

Michael,

This is yet another reason why you shouldn't take a BMW to Sears!

The E36 has four jacking points on the chassis.  There are four black rubber
pads on the chassis which are to be used to jack the car.  They are located
beneath the point where the four jacking 'holes' are found on the rocker
panels of the car.

If the Sears mechanic didn't know this, HE SHOULDN'T BE WORKING ON YOUR
CAR!!!!!

I hope that they didn't mess up your control arms...

- -rb