best BMW TV commercial

I have always enjoyed BMW commercials on TV, but this one was the best.

Picture a side shot of a land speed record car like Mark Breedlove's LSR
car accelerating across the salt flats. Faster....faster...... Then the
chase vehicle accelerates ahead and you are now looking at this missile
from the right front angle. Still faster..... Wait a minute--if this is
the LSR car, what the hell is the vehicle that's carring the video
camera???!!  Then the LSR car slows down and stops and the view now
shows both the LSR car and the chase car with the photographer getting
out of the chase car---a BMW M5. Then it says underneath the car "The
fastest sedan on the planet".
Not bad.

I would dearly like to know the network and program this runs on--I was
so blown away I can't remember what show I was surfing past when it came
on. Anybody?

Peter Cain
London, Ontario