E28 535i Muffler

The 535i (and 635csi) is very hard on exhaust components....I sell more
catalytic converters for this car than all the others combined and quite a
few mufflers.  Unfortunately, I cannot ship the large 1pc Eberspracher
(original BMW) system by UPS (I may be able to drop ship these later this
year).  I'd highly recommend staying with the factory exhaust (it's 1-piece
and comes with all the proper heat shields)....it is much better than the
Ansa or Bosal (not Boysen) aftermarket units.  You can get 20-25% off of
list through some of the deep discount dealers which brings the exhaust to
around $400-425.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com