From: Sammy A. Haroon <sah@domain.elided>
To: BMW Digest <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 7:44 AM
Subject: Cat removal

Hey folks,

Has anyone ever cleaned out the cat without opening the welds?
Previously, I have known of folks breaking up the internals of a cat
with a long rod and then cranking up the engine to spit out whats in
there.  A friend of mine used a torch to remove the welds, cleaned out
the cat, and then welded it back up.

Please let me know if you have experience with either of the above or
have another idea for cat internals removal.

Thanks
- --
Sammy A. Haroon,  Taxila, Inc.,  770.234.9087
mailto:SAH@domain.elided
http://sah.home.mindspring.com/

- --