<E36> 318i Suspension Puzzles

I seem to be having suspension puzzles of my own. I have a
93 318i, 136K, original shocks, eibach pro springs, 18 inch
wheels with Nitto 555s. I have noticed a change in the way
the suspension behaves. I have noticed that when I hit a bumpy
surface there is a kind of side to side slight shakiness in the
wheels. It more noticeable when cornering on a bumpy surface
where it feels like the wheels kind of have a vibration or looseness
on the bumps. Could it be the shocks or could it be something else ?
If it is the shocks what is the difference between Koni's and
bilsteins especially given that I have the pro kit ? Thanks

Mike
93 318i

End of bmw-digest V9 #1595