<all>Castle Hill / BMW display / WOW!

For those of you who missed it, the Concours d'Elegance at the Castle Hill
Estate in Ipswich, MA on Sunday was pretty impressive.

As usual, the display of cars was fascinating.  The weather was tolerable --
only a little rain.  And, of course, the view out over the water is
magnificent.

BMW NA's display tent included an X5 3.0i, an E46 M3 coupe, an E28 M5 and an
E39 M5.  The area immediately in front of the house on the estate had several
privately-owned cars including a 2002 cabriolet, a 3.0 CS, an M1, and M6, and
others.  There were also were FOUR 507s and a TWO Z8s (one silver, one
black).  Bimmerphile that I am, I think the 507s and the Z8s were what
impressed me most in the entire show!