Re: cold E-30

I just went down and started tinkering, and noticed that there is some sort
of adjustment screw on the top of the t-stat housing.  What is this????
Could this doohicky just need some adjustment?  Also,  when the engine was
warm (as warm as it gets anyway) my radiator fan seems to spin freely, then
bounce-back when when spun.  I can turn it past where it bounces fairly
easily.  But I'm wondering if the fan being off balance would screw up the
fan clutch.
In a message dated 9/17/00 5:35:39 PM Central Daylight Time,