IMPORTANT!!/Drivers schools/Chubb Ins./Coverage/Safety

Rob,

Rage on, dude!  I must applaud your concern and and dismay at other's lack there
of.

I have attended two BMWCCA "Driving" schools.  The empahsis from the instructors
I had the privelege of riding with was on safely maneuvering my vehicle through
situations where I was attempting to stretch the laws of physics and nature.
Their patient and thoughtful instruction when I would "break loose" on the track
has served me very well in anticipating such situations on the road/street.
Knowing how to interpret and feel those conditions as they unfold, greatly
increases one's ability to safely recover control of the situation.  It takes
awareness, training and trust in that training to stay in the accelerator when
your ass is racing your nose around a curve on a slick road.

With the insurance industries ever increasing fear of liability and increasing
rates for perceived risk are a potential new limiting factor to an already
expensive passion.  However, despite the cars I drive and have to insure, my
rates stay stable because of my ability and good fortune in avoiding collisions
and therefore claims.

My motto has been long been "Speed Safely."  So I will.

KT

1987 535is
"She ain't pretty, but she's pretty fast."