Alignment question

Just had an alignment done on my 94 325i by my BMW dealer.  As I
suspected, rear camber is way out of spec  (actual -1.1, range: -1.8 to
- -2.3).  However, the dealer said there is no camber adjustment possible
to the rear wheels of my car, so I have to live with it!  What??  I
asked him what I can do to get the camber back in spec, and he couldn't
answer the question.  I just can't believe there is no adjustment for
this, especially since BMWs are supposed to be world class in
suspension/handling.  Can someone please verify that this is indeed true
for my car?  What can I do get the rear camber back in spec?  What would
cause my camber to get that far out of spec after only 66k miles of
driving?

Thanks,
Jason

End of bmw-digest V9 #1584