Re: Vandalized, again! 95 540i keyed twice! What to do

>>My wife drives 3 miles to work down Georgia Ave in Wheaton Md to her job
>>at a
>>dental office and parks in this small lot attached to her building where her
>>car was badly keyed (the whole right side of it) 6 months ago. We put an
>>insurance claim in on it, got a rental car, was without it for 3 days,

	I think your wife has the right idea.  Get a used Honda or Toyota,
an early 1990's model that's been well cared for.  It won't look bad in
front of your house, it shouldn't be too expensive, and you can get minimal
insurance on it with a huge deductable.  I live in Bethesda, have a 96 328i
and a 92 525i.  Gave my 1987 Honda to my daughter in SC and I miss having a
car I can park anywhere and not mind what happens to it.

	Cheers,
	Seeker