Original BMW Rear Deck Spoiler for E39

I have a 1997 528i and I want to add the original bmw
rear deck spoiler. I noticed that it has a brake light
integrated into it. Can I purchase the original rear
deck spoiler without the integrated lights? I don't
want to have two brake lights - the other one mounted
inside the rear windshield. If it doesnt come without
the integrated brake lights, can I replace the
backboard with one that is flat so that I can remove
the third brake light behind the rear windshield???

Also, will the original rear deck lip spoiler of the
2000 M5 fit my 528i E39? and how much does this
cost???

I would appreciate your comments and/or suggestions.

Thanks,

JOHN
http://mail.yahoo.com/