Boo! BMW CCA

Hello Everyone

I am a BMW CCA member for a few years.

Last year I attended the Petit LeMans at Atlanta and bought my tix for the
event, parking in the BMW corral, access to the BMW tent with food and a tv
from the club. It was great.

This year I am told the corral will be there, the tent will be there BUT you
must have signed up for Octoberfest to buy the Atlanta package.

So I am a member of the club and some members that can take time off from
work for octoberfest and have the money to pay for it can buy Atlanta tix
but not club members that can't.

Not only that but if you do not have the package you can not even park in
the BMW corral even if you are a BMW CCA member (as told to me by BMW CCA).

I have attended races in Atlanta in 99, Sebring in 99 & 2000, and Daytona in
99 & 2000. and each tiime as a BMW CCA member parked in the corral that was
hosted by the local CCA chapter and enjoyed the socialization with other BMW
owners.

I think it is unfair that some club members can go to an event while others
cannot for whatever convoluted reason the BMW CCA gives.

Does anyone else agree or am I losing it?

bob