Re: <e34> Dead 535i...

I've found out what's wrong, and you won't believe it. When I pulled out
the backseat and removed the battery-cover I found one of my socket
wrenches wich I forgotten on top of the battery the last time I removed
the ground cable from the battery. The wrench had fallen between the '+
pole' and the metal and created a short circuit.

The battery is now charged, and "the sun is shining again". :-)

BTW, what is the little switch that is mounted on top of the
batterycover? It appears to sense if the backseat is mounted or not.

- --
Ole Jørgen Mæland          Phone/Fax: (+47) 77629436 / (+47) 77629401
NORUT IT AS                E-mail:    Ole.Jorgen.Maland@domain.elided
N-9291 Tromsø, Norway      URL:             http://www.itek.norut.no/