Free E30 interior parts -- Wash., D.C. area

Hi,

Well, I'm doing some "Spring" cleaning and have some E30 interior parts I
need to get rid of (including a full rug from an '88 is).  Most of the stuff
is door panels and a few odds and ends.

I also have some E30 euro parts such as a front blinker assembly and some
bumper trim.

Anyway, I'll be giving it away since I hate to throw out things but prefer
not to mail so hopefully you live nearby.

I live in Wash. D.C.  -- you can email me at:     welling@domain.elided

p.s. I do have 1 thing for sale -- an E30 Baur hardtop (fits the E30 Baur
cabriolet, not the U.S. convertible)

Tom Wellington