3 piece wheel construction

I want to clean my OZ Racing Futura Modulers, a 3 piece wheel.  The wheel has
about 45-50 bolts holding the center of the wheel to the outer rim.  The area
right next to the bolts is in need of some cleaning.  The person who had the
car before me did not take care of them.

My question is,  can I take the wheel apart myself or does it have to be done
by a professional?  Does the tire have to be deflated before hand?  And can
anyone recommend a quality wheel cleaner?

Thank you for any replies
Michael McCreary
88 M3